June 27, 2022 – July 1, 2022
We are organizing a SCUBA SUMMER CAMP in Watkinsville from June 27th to July 1st.
Athens Scuba is proud to announce that we are organizing Athens’ first ever Scuba Summer Camp for kids from age 10 to 17! We are excited to teach children a variety of knowledge and skills around scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming.
In this summer camp, required academics will be mixed with fun facts and educational videos. Water skills will be blended with fun activities, free diving and more, all of which will assist the future scuba divers in developing a better finning technique and airway control.
The camp will not fully certify the participant, but it will cover 2/3 of the full PADI Open Water Diver course. We will finish all knowledge and basic skill training with the children. The four check out dives required for full certification will be offered as an add-on later in the summer because the dives can’t be completed in a pool.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Kids must be able to swim before the camp starts
- Certain medical conditions will require a physicians sign off
The 5 Day Summer Camp from June 27th to July 1st 2022 includes:
- Daily Supervision from 9AM to 3 PM
- Two dive professionals in the water at all times while the campers are in
- Life guard on duty whenever the campers will be in the water
- Swim and snorkeling development, supervised by a professional swim coach on days one and two
- Scuba knowledge development according to PADI standards
- Scuba skill development according to PADI standards
- Each child gets their own gear set with a Mask, Fins and Snorkel
- Grill out Friday afternoon with parents
Parents are invited to join us Friday afternoon to check out the skills their children have learned and are encouraged to hop in and try scuba diving for free with us as well!
Total price is $795
The price DOES NOT INCLUDE check out dives or lunch.
For more information or questions about the scuba summer camp, please email email@example.com