When you dive below 60 feet, there are special safety considerations. If you’re ready to expand your boundaries, a PADI Instructor will help you gain the skills and confidence to explore to a maximum depth of 130 feet.
During the PADI® Deep Diver course, you’ll learn how to plan deep dives, manage your gas supply and how to identify and manage narcosis.
You’ll learn about buddy contact procedures, safety considerations and buoyancy control at depth in four training dives over two days.
- Minimum 15 years of age
- PADI Adventure Diver (minimum 3 of the 5 dives of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, including the deep dive)
What Will You Learn
- Manage your gas supply
- Identify and deal with narcosis
- Recognize your personal limits
The Scuba Gear You’ll Use
- Standard set of scuba gear including dive computer
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
The PADI Deep Diver course is an eLearning course to complete conveniently online from anywhere. After signing up, we’ll send you a link to obtain your learning materials.
The eLearning time commitment is 2-4 hours for this course.
The price for the full PADI Deep Diver course is
- PADI eLearning materials
- Athens Scuba PADI professional
- Standard set of rental scuba gear
- Dive computer