Whether purpose-sunk as an artificial reef for scuba divers, or lost as the result of an accident, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past. Ships, airplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for discovery, potentially unlocking a mystery or spying something others have missed. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
- Minimum 15 years of age
- PADI Adventure Diver (minimum 3 of the 5 dives of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, including the deep dive)
What Will You Learn
- Explore inside wrecks
- See fascinating artifacts
- Learn special finning techniques
- Survey a wreck
- Use lines and reels
The Scuba Gear You’ll Use
- Standard set of scuba gear including dive computer
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
The PADI Deep Diver course is an eLearning course to complete conveniently online from anywhere. After signing up, we’ll send you a link to obtain your learning materials.
The eLearning time commitment is 2-4 hours for this course.
The price for the full PADI Wreck Diver course is
- PADI eLearning materials
- Athens Scuba PADI professional
- Standard set of rental scuba gear
- Dive computer