SEARCH AND RECOVERY DIVER
The next time someone loses an item underwater, you can be the hero that finds the missing object.
In the PADI® Search and Recovery course, you’ll learn how to find lost objects underwater. You’ll practice different types of underwater search patterns and learn how to use a lift bag as you plan and execute mock search operations.
Finding items underwater is both challenging and rewarding. You need to know how to gather information, organize a search and choose an effective underwater search pattern. Your PADI Instructor will give you practice scenarios to build and hone your skills.
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification) with PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty
- or Advance Open Water Diver, minimum 12 years of age
What Will You Learn
- Find things underwater
- Use a lift bag
- Plan a search operation
The Scuba Gear You’ll Use
- Standard set of scuba gear including dive computer
- A lift bag
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
The PADI Search and Recovery Diver course is an eLearning course to complete conveniently online from anywhere. After signing up, we’ll send you a link to obtain your learning materials.
The eLearning time commitment is 2-4 hours for this course.
The price for the full PADI Search and Recovery Diver course is
- PADI eLearning materials
- Athens Scuba PADI professional
- Standard set of rental scuba gear
- Dive computer