NAVIGATION SPECIALTY DIVER
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
What Will You Learn
- Navigate making multiple turns
- Use a diving compass
- Estimate distance underwater
The Scuba Gear You’ll Use
- Standard set of scuba gear including dive computer
- An under water compass
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
The PADI Navigation course is an eLearning course to complete conveniently online from anywhere. After signing up, we’ll send you a link to obtain your learning materials.
The eLearning time commitment is 2-4 hours for this course.
The price for the full PADI Navigation course is
- PADI eLearning materials
- Athens Scuba PADI professional
- Standard set of rental scuba gear
- Dive computer
- Under water compass