THE OCONEE PACKAGE
Have you always dreamed about learning how to scuba dive,
but find yourself busy with work and other time consuming activities?
Athens Scuba is here to give you the opportunity to do your PADI Open Water certification totally on your own schedule, learning wherever it is most convenient for you.
We’ll come to your house or your office, and will teach you the theoretical part of scuba diving. You can also do the eLearning on your own if you’d prefer that.
We’ll come and do the skill development in the confined water of your choice. Your own pool? The pool where you have a membership? No problem!
We can do the checkout dives at Lake Jocassee like the other packages, or we can take you to the Florida Springs, or the Keys, or maybe the Caribbean?!
This package will be tailored to your needs and convenience.
The Full PADI Open Water Diver Course in the Oconee Package
Price Dependent on Your Preferences
Included in The Oconee Package
- PADI eLearning materials or personal classroom teaching with an Athens Scuba PADI instructor at the location of your choice*
- Skill training in confined water at the location of your choice*
- 4 Open Water checkout dives at the location of your choice*
- Lifetime PADI certification card (sent via mail from PADI)
- State of the art rental dive gear
- PADI training logbook
- State park fee of $8 per day, payable at the scuba shop at the lake
*Travel expenses for you and your Athens Scuba instructor are not included.