PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY DIVER
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
- (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
What Will You Learn
- Achieve neutral buoyancy
- Hover effortlessly
- Use the right amount of weight
The SCUBA Gear You’ll Use
- Standard set of SCUBA gear including dive computer
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
The Peak Performance Buoyancy course is an eLearning course to complete conveniently online from anywhere. After signing up, we’ll send you a link to access your learning materials.
The eLearning time commitment is 2-4 hours for this course.
The price for the full SDI Peak Performance Buoyancy course is
- eLearning materials
- Athens Scuba dive professional
- Lifetime digital certification card
- Standard set of rental SCUBA gear
- Dive computer
- PADI (instead of SDI) certification is $75 extra