You learn the basics of diving in order to try it out under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. The main thing you’ll learn is that you really can breathe underwater!
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step in getting certified
- PADI eLearning materials
- Skill training in confined water at the Georgia Aquatic Center
- Lifetime PADI certification card (sent via mail from PADI)
- State of the art rental dive gear
- PADI training logbook
- Transportation to the pool or the lake
WHAT TO BRING
A bathing suit, a towel and your undivided attention.