- This event has passed.
Florida Springs Trip
January 20 – January 22
We have planned a trip to the Florida Springs from January 20th to 22nd.
We’ll stay 2 nights at the Hampton Inn in Gainesville. It’s conveniently located right off I-75 and we’ll have daily breakfast included. The drive time to Blue Grotto and Devils Den is about 25 minutes.
- The Florida Springs trip is everyone’s favorite weekend getaway in the winter.
- The water is always 72 degrees and crystal clear.
- This trip is available to Students for their open water checkout dives.
- It’s also great for divers who didn’t dive for a while and want to get back into it.
- It’s perfect for the diver that wants to keep up the skills and comfort level over the winter month.
- This is a great beginner diver trip with easy diving at springs like Devil’s Den, Rainbow River, Blue Grotto or Ginnie Springs.
- Friday – Drive to Florida and check into the Hampton Inn Gainesville
- Saturday – 2 Dives at a spring in the AM, Lunch, dive Rainbow River in the afternoon
- Sunday – Dive at a spring in the AM, drive home
The 3 Day Package includes:
- a 4 tank dive trip over two days
- all dive fees
- state park fees
- tanks and weights
- 2 nights at the Hampton Inn Gainesville on double occupancy base
Total price is $379 in double occupancy
For information on single occupancy, extra dives and other special requests, please email email@example.com
Interested in Joining Us?
Reach out below for more information! One of our certified instructors will be happy to answer your questions.