- This event has passed.
Florida Springs Trip
February 17, 2023 – February 19, 2023
We have planned a trip to the Florida Springs from February 17th to 19th.
For convenience reasons we are staying at the Blue Grotto Dive resort in Williston. The resort features simple cabins, with AC/heat, and private bathrooms for each room. The price includes the bunk option. Double bed and cabins with a kitchen can be booked for a small extra fee. The main reason we prefer this option is, that we are right at the dive site and save hours of driving over the weekend, compared to the next closer option that would be in Gainsville, FL.
We’ll bring a grill and have a divers community dinner on Friday and Saturday for everyone that wants to participate.
- The Florida Springs trip is everyone’s favorite weekend getaway in the winter.
- The water is always 72 degrees and crystal clear.
- This trip is available to Students for their open water checkout dives.
- It’s also great for divers who didn’t dive for a while and want to get back into it.
- It’s perfect for the diver that wants to keep up the skills and comfort level over the winter month.
- This is a great beginner diver trip with easy diving at springs like Devil’s Den, Rainbow River, Blue Grotto or Ginnie Springs.
- Friday – Drive to Florida and check into cabins at the Blue Grotto Dive Resort
- Saturday – Dive at a spring in the AM, Lunch, dive Rainbow River in the afternoon
- Sunday – Dive at a spring in the AM, head home
The 3 Day Package includes:
- a 4 tank dive trip over two days, that includes a night dive for all certified divers, that can count for a future Advanced Open Water certification
- all dive fees
- state park fees
- tanks and weights
- 2 nights at the Blue Grotto Dive resort in Williston Florida on double occupancy base
Total price is $349
For information on single occupancy, extra dives and other special requests, please email email@example.com
Interested in Joining Us?
Reach out below for more information! One of our certified instructors will be happy to answer your questions.